POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A long track to go : Re: A long track to go Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A long track to go
From: clipka
Date: 25 Aug 2009 19:02:26
Message: <4a946d82$1@news.povray.org>
s.day schrieb:
> http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2006-08-31/oldroyal.jpg
>
> I even had a go at animating the wheels..

That's really impressive quality. (You're aware though that the
animation must be from a train going downhill? The reverse lever is
apparently at neutral, effectively locking the valve in dead center
position so it doesn't admit any steam to the cylinder...)

Would you mind me using parts of your code? (Probably not, or you
wouldn't have published the code in the first place, but I rather ask
anyway.)